Tuesday 1 August 2017

Knocking on Division 4's door

Division 5, Match 6:

My Opponent


These Liga Santander teams seem to be haunting me, nearly every blog now i end up playing one. But my record is pretty good against these team so i was not scared. I've gave Gignac a start as he had been pretty much just rotting on my bench, and it paid off. He scored both of my goals and has made me think i need to start playing him a lot more. My opponent got a goal back late in the second half, but i was already on my holidays relaxing by then. A nice easy 3 points, cheers.


The Wheels


No player this time, i really need to start build up my squad, because i will start lose more and more player the further i get.

Division 5, Match 7

My Opponent


This was a standard BPL team with the little addition of Morata up front, something that we will probably see a lot next season after his move to Chelsea. This was one of them games, where I realised very quickly that I was going to win it. It was just a matter of by how many goals, this guy was not ready for me. I had a frustrating first half, scoring only one goal, but having countless shots saved by Cech. Second half i come out determined to score more, which i did, making it 3-0 by the 70' min. After that it was just a matter of seeing out the game. Might i just add Gignac also scored two in this game, maybe i have found a good back up striker.


The Wheels


I get a SBC, plus i get another SBC for winning by three goals, so thats two SBCS.

SBC 1


This was a very nice little pack abd i got it by doing a Liga Nos SBC, 7/18 completed now.

SBC 2


Nothing special but yet again its another, Liga Nos SBC completed 8/18, ten to go!!!

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.




No comments:

Post a Comment