Saturday 5 August 2017

The day I forgot how to play FIFA!!!

As you can probably tell from the title this blog is not going to be pretty, so far this has been my worst day playing Fifa since starting this blog. I hope this is not a sign of things to come in the future for me...

Division 4, Match 5

My Opponent


Can't deny that this team looks very solid, every part of the pitch was strong and I couldn't find a weak point. The game kicked off and i started really well, with werner missing a very easy chance. After that it was all downhill and before half time i was two goals down. Second half wasn't much better, he scored another two to make it 4-0 😠😠😠. This guy was good, but i played so crap its unbelievable, completly deserved to lose.


This loss means that my keeper has got to go and I have to spin the LOSS wheel.

First things first, we say bye, to my main man between the sticks, Costil, hes been pretty solid up until this match.


The Loss wheel


A midfielder has got to go. Six midfielders played in this match, but to be honest it was out of Bazoer or Brozovic. So Brozovic went, just because of lack the of chem, I dont have any other Calcio A player in my starting eleven. The image didn't save but i can assure you he is long gone.

Division 4, Match 6

My Opponent


This team looked good, his two CBs were basically brick walls, I didn't fancy my chances getting past them. The match started and from the off i could tell it was going to be another tough game. I was struggling to string a few passes together and nothing was working for me. With all that going on I still managed to score the opener, good old werner, he has started to earn his keep. My opponent equalized soon after and we went in at half time 1-1. Second half was pretty boring, until the 90' min wen i decided to give away a penalty, he scored it 2-1, I lose!!!


The Loss Wheel


A defender has got to go, there is only one I could possibally get rid of and thats... Jantschke.


Hopefully this is the last blog where i have two losses, cant have too many like this, it will be over before i know it.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment