Tuesday 8 August 2017

Division 3 starts, Plus a FUT Draft!!!

Been doing this for nearly a month now and I'm pleased with my progress. Had a couple of lows but on the whole its been all good. So i thought i would treat myself to a FUT draft, but in my excitment of doing it, I done a offline one by accident. Nowhere near as challenging but whats done is done, so i put it on ultimate level, in hope of better rewards. Ideally I would have done an online one, its harder and the rewards are much better. Might do a draft after every divison aswel, don't if that will be too generous for myself though, I'll see how I get first.

As this was an online draft i wasn't going to tell you how i done in each game, I will just show you my team and all the results in one go...





I didn't get anything amazing in the packs, CB Rodriguez was probably my best pull.

Division 3 Starts...

Let me share my starting 11, which I mostly use at the beginning of each match.



Has not changed dramatically over the past couple of divisions but this is it, i do swap Gignac for the mighty Obinna from time to time.

Division 3, Match 1

My Opponent


An average looking team here, a very sweaty front three that will no doubt cause me all kinds of problems. This game was all over the place, he went 2-0 up and I come back to make it 2-2. He then went 3-2, later into the second half I turned the tables a nd made it 4-3. After some dodgey time wasting tactics by me, he broke through in the dying seconds and equalized 4-4. I was angry, espically after i changed the way i was playing to secure the win, FAIL!!!


Division 3, Match 2

My Opponent


This team had a strong strike force and a brick wall for a defence, I was not confident about this match. But again I was fooled by the look of this team, as the players skill was not to match it. To cut a pretty boring match short, I won 4-1 and I was embarrassed to concede a goal against him.


The Wheels



Gold BPL, defender, feel theres really only one that could even come close to fitting in this team of mine...


Nice solid CB here, should bulk up my defence.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.



No comments:

Post a Comment