Monday 7 August 2017

3 points needed for Div 4 Championship

Division 4, Match 9

My Opponent


This team is unbelievable, every where you look there is quality, this could easily end very horribly for me. The match started and he was all over me like a rash, i couldn't get out of my own half at one point. I kept strong though and soaked up the pressure, only to be rewarded with a counter attack goal, 1-0 to me. It stayed like this until half time and i was happy with how things were going. But as the second half started he ment business, and quickly made it 1-1, I didn't like the look of this. Soon after it was 2-1 to him and this game was going from bad to worse. I brushed myself off and pushed for the rest of the game for that equalizer, and it finally come in the 85' min. I saved myself from losing another player, but it leaves me needing a win in my last game for the championship.


Division 4, Match 10

My Opponent


Wow, and I thought the last team looked good, this is not a team I like the look of at all. The game started and unsuprisingly he was all over me, I couldn't get a look in, it wern't fun!!! Then on the 30' mark he scored a goal, it was nothing he didn't deserve though. Moments later it was 2-0 to him, and i realised that this could be a very long game. But just before half time I pulled one back and felt i still had more to give in this match. Second half was all me but there was just noway passed Butland, it stayed 2-1. I was very annoyed as I felt I at least warranted a draw.


The Loss Wheel


Five defenders played in thia match, and there was only one that i was willing to let go...


See ya mate. Pantic is a solid silver defender and recommend him for any silver Santander Liga team.

So I got promoted from division 4, earning myself a SBC to complete, in the process. I would have much more perfered the championship but I'll take promtion.

SBC

I done a marquee match up, spending just over 5k to get a 25k pack, bargain, lets see what i got...


Very disappointing, but hopefully i can get some use out of these boys.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment