Tuesday 22 August 2017

Division 2, Match 3

My Opponent


What a team we had here, there was quality all over the pitch. As you can see that silver player looked well out of place. That's because as soon as the game started he got subbed off for a special Cavani. The game started and with in an instant, I knew this guy was good. I spent most of the first half defending, well trying too, but his front line was too powerful for me. The half time whistle blew and it was 2-0 to him.

Second half begun and I was determined to take the game to him, at least a bit, in this half. I did to a certain extent but at the end of the day he was just a lot better than me. It stayed 2-0 thankfully and I had been well and truly beat.



Marlos' dreadful performance mentioned that he had to go, so that the end of his career with this team.

Division 2, Match 4

My Opponent


I was up against another really good looking team again here. That TOTS Dembele had come back to haunt me as well. This player is almost impossible to defend against, his pace is unral. Any to cut a disaster first half short, it was 2-0 to him and it didn't look like there was anyway back for me.

Second half started and it was still all him. 65' min come and with a few slick passes into the box, my player was fouled. The penalty was put away by Rodriguez and it was 2-1 to him. I decided to change up my tactics, I started using the wings a lot more and crossing the ball in. The first cross I put in landed straight on Wellitons head, 2-2. I continued using this tactics and it paid off once again in the 83' min, it's was 3-2! I kept it tight at the back and it stay 3-2, what a come back.


SBC


A nice couple of BPL players here, the Brazilian CB will be useful as well, not a bad pack overall. I completed the Real Betis one, as I already had a few of their players.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment