Monday 31 July 2017

How to lose a 83 rated keeper!!!

Division 5, Match 4:

My Opponent


I had to get a image after as my phone was playing games with me. But any way, I knew even before i saw my opponents team, that this was going to be a hard match. This was down to two of my defenders being suspended after last match, Perrin amd Hector. So i had to call on two of my silver boys to take their spots. The match was backwards and forwards, in the 80' min it was 2-2 and i was more than happy with this, because my opponent was good. 87' min we was both still battling, but my defence had, had enough and he scored the winner. It finished 3-2 to him but it was a very good game.


 This loss meant i have to spin the loss wheel, to see which position i need to lose a player in. I also automatically lose my goalkeeper as i lost and he conceded three goals.

Rulli wa my goalkeeper in this match so i got to say bye bye to him.


The LOSS Wheel



Out of the midfielder that played in this match, theres only one i dont mind losing and that is...


And there it's two players gone just like that, i need a win in the next game, don't like this losing business.

Division 5, Match 5:

My Opponent


Another serious Liga Santander team, getting a lot of these, worst thing about them is there are hard to play against. Any way I started strong and before i knew it i was 2-0 up, this is how it stayed till half time. Second half my Opponents persistance finally paid off 2-1 and the pressure was building. But as Werner and Obinna stood over the ball at the centre spot, there was only one thing they had in mind. I kicked off, passing between both player efferotlessly and goal, Obinna slotting home an easy chance 3-1. My Opponent scored another to make it 3-2 but it was too late for me to worry about it, game over.



The Wheels


Buy a bronze pack, i think im already regretting putting this section on the wheel, but rules are rules.


Well that was exciting 😑😑😑

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment