Sunday 13 August 2017

Saftey in Div 3!!!!

Divison 3, Match 9

My Opponent


A nice Bundesliga team here, with all the must have players, being involved. I was not feeling that confident due to the the last couple of games. Also I've been getting a lot of lag during tha last few games that has caused a lot of problems for me, anyway back to the match. This player had decided he was just gana keep running all match with Robben, which was fine by me. Just makes it easier to defend against, I was able to keep the selecting the defender to keep intercepting the ball. Before the end of the half Timo Werner nipped in to make it 1-0.
Second half was a lot easier Gignac scored early on and werner skillfully chipped the keeper from outside the box. The final whistle blew and I was relived, if I had not won that match, the last match would have been a must win.


A good win in the end, which see's me stay in division 3, would have perfered promotion but maybe next time. From this match I get two SBCs, one from winning and the other from a clean sheet.

SBC 1


SBC 2


Both of these SBCs were from Liga Nos, which means I have completed 12/18. I'm getting closer to that Jonas card and 30k!!!

FUT Draft

I've decied to keep the Fut draft at the end of every division, but im gana keep it offline (Ultimate) as the rewards are far too good for me to keep doing it online.

My Team


My Results


My Packs



Happy to see another half decent brazilian and another Calcio A defender, Musacchio. Other than that the rest were average, and probably not going to be used.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment