Friday 4 August 2017

Still strong in Division 4

Division 4, Match 3

My Opponent


Nice french team here, all of the attacking players very dangerous and capable of causing problems for me. I expected the worst in this match as the team looked like it had been well thought out, but i was wrong. This game was nice casual walk in the park for me, passing where I wanted and shooting feom where I wanted. By the end of the first half I had already won the game, it was only 1-0 but when you know, you know. Second half i scored another two goals, both Obinna, and it was game over
3-0.



The Wheels


Complete a SBC, good, givea me a chance to build up more players. I also get another SBC for getting a clean sheet.

SBC 1


SBC 2

The image didnt save of the SBC, ut was a jumbo silver pack, so it was not worth looking at any way.

Thats two SBCs done then and both of them comming from the Pro League. I would have continued with the Liga Nos SBCs but I'm struggling to complete them for a reasonable price.

Division 4, Match 4

My Opponent


This team looked very good, but with only three at the back he was always playing a dangerous game. So we kicked off and i didn't actually see the ball for a long time, he was all about the possession. But like i said three at the back is dangerous, especially with the pace I've got up front. I broke and made it 1-0 and at this point i had 26% of the possession, oh god. As the game went on it was only a matter of time before he scored, as the ball was not my friend in this match. At half time it was 1-1, and early on in the second half i made it 2-1. He swifty got an equilizer and the game was back on, to be fair i didn't deserve to win at all. The 88' min hit and he had a corner, I love when opponents have corners cause I'm good on the break. A punch out from Costil, ment werner was able to run and use his pace. He was out wide and running out of pitch, then out of nowhere Obinna arrives in the box, low cross and a easy finish. Thats was it 3-2, game over.


The Wheels



A Goalkeeper is perfect, i dont have many and im sure im gana start losing some in the future.


Big name goalkeeper, lets hope he IS A good addition.

Until next time, please comment ans share, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment