Sunday 20 August 2017

Can I win to get PROMOTED!!!

Division 3, Match 10

My Opponent


BPL side, no shock here same old players involved, let's get to the match. From the start I knew this game was mine, luckily for me my opponent was not the strongest. One thing he was though, was lucky. I was all over him and up until the 40' min he had stopped, blocked and defended everything I threw at him. Then I scored two goals, 2-0 to just before half time and it felt great.

Second half was tense, he was applying a bit more pressure and I was starting to get worrrid. At one point his Sturridge was pretty much one on one with my keeper. Dalbert caught up, took his legs from under him and walked away with only a yellow card. After that Welliton broke away from the defence and made it 3-0, Game over and promotion was mine.


This win not only secures promotion for me, it also earns me three SBCs:
- one for the win
- one for the clean sheet
- one for promotion

SBC 1


This card was made for my Brazilian based team, I couldn't believe my luck.

SBC 2


A couple more Brazilians, this is going well.

SBC 3


Nice pack with Lallana, thats all though.

FUT DRAFT

Aswel as all these SBC's, I've done my end of season FUT draft, so here's my team.


It wasn't too bad could have done with a better striker, but I was just going to have to make do.

My packs



Basically nothing that was gana benefit me at all. But I can use them for SBC's at some point.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.



No comments:

Post a Comment