Sunday 6 August 2017

Back on track, thank F**k!!!

Division 4, Match 7

My Opponent


A very strong BPL team, finished off with four futties cards, it looked good. We started the game and to my delight, I could tell he didn't have it in him to beat me. First goal to me, werner out wide on the right hand side of the pitch, had a bit of space so I hit it. It travled all the way into the left top corner, it was a goal dreams are made of. Second half started and with in 20 seconds, Obinna had latched onto a lobbed through ball and chipped it over the keeper, 2-0. I was just taking it easy for the rest of the half, conceding a goal in the process. But it was too late, 2-1 to me.


The Wheels

A midfielder from the BPL, not really going to help my team but its another player.


I picked up Mendy as he can fit into my team when I play sone of the ligue 1 players, it didn't work out too bad.

Division 4, Match 8

My Opponent



Another really solid team here, made up of Calcio A players. There were strong player all over the pitch and the defence looked inpenetrable. We started the match and soon after kick off i relised i had let hie players fool me, into think he was going to be good. It was 2-0 to me before half time and after that i was taking some ridiculous shoots. In the end he did break through and score, but after that my defencewas water tight. It stayed 2-1 and another win for me, happy days.


The Wheels


An SBC anit had one of these for a while, lets go...


These are the best players I got in the silver player pack reward, for completing the Pro League SBC.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment