Thursday 10 August 2017

Mixed results in Div 3

Division 3, Match 3

My Opponent


This team looked like it was going to be a handful and I was not wrong. With them two strikers running at me all game I knew I was going to concede some goals. After the first 30' mins it was all good, it was 1-1 and everything was going well, then on the stroke of half time he made it 2-1. I felt I could live with this as I was doing well against this strong opponent. Then the second half started, my team must have thought they were still on half time as he scored two goals in quick succession. This made it 4-1 and to be honest it killed me off. One thing I did do that could be frowned upon is, I put my sub keeper on, as i knew i was probly going to be losing a keeper. I felt it might aswel be my sub keeper, is this cheating? please comment.


So it was a very bad loss in the end, just have to make sure I win my next few games.



So you'll notice the wheels are missing, thats due to my mobile deciding to die. So for now im going to call some of the shots.

- A win gets me a SBC
- A loss, I still lose a player, but its the player with the worst rating in that match.

Division 3, Match 4

My Opponent


Basicly playing Juve, got the top boys up front aswel, but I knew I needed a win. Game started and he was applying some early pressure, but it was nothing that I couldn't handle. Werner come through for me at the end of the first half and scored the opener. Second half was pretty easy also, I scored another to make it 2-0 and felt confident that was it. He scored late on in the match but it was to little to late.


Under the current rules, due to my dead phone, I get a SBC.


Nice I'l take that, I could go down the Brazil route with my team. A few more players in the right positions would do it.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment