Monday 14 August 2017

Div 3 starts over

As I do at the beginning of each division, I will show you guys what my starting 11 is...


After looking at this team, I realised that my team has not changed much for a few divisions now. Well after the two games in this blog, im gana have a change round and see what I can come up with.

Division 3, Match 1

My Opponent


He had a really strong side and most of these players were special cards. The first half kicked off and I was determined I was ganna win my first match. Well that kinda came to a halt after he went up by a goal after 5' mins, after that it was all him. I just couldn't break him down and I was struggling in the 40' min. But the last part of that half was all mine and I finally scored, 1-1 and it was half time. Second half started and I carried on from where I left off. I was all over him and the tables had finally turned, Werner breaking free of the defence again and making it 2-1. Thats how it stayed he started comming back towards the end but nothing that was ganna trouble me.


I won so I get a SBC to complete...


Hardly worth showing but its another SBC off the Liga Nos SBCs 13/18 now.

Division 3, Match 2

My Opponent


Nice BPL team, it's not the side I wanted to see only into my second game in division 3. To be honest I walked the first half and at 2-0 up I was loving life. Second half started and I was shooting from everywhere, without a care in the world. Then the 58'min come and he scored, then the 60' min come he scored again, 2-2. He took the game to me and put me under so much pressure. In the 86' min I finally caved and it was 3-2, 2-0 and I F**ked it up.



Thauvin is the lowest rated so he has got to go.


There goes another decent first team player. Like I said though, I'm gana be back next blog with a new look team, keep reading.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment