Thursday 3 August 2017

Division 4, Begins...

Division 4 has arrived and I'm hopefully going to be getting a lot more challenging matches. I've enjoyed doing this and will continue with it probably until Fifa 18, or until I hopefully get to test the Beta version again.

As I do before the start of every Division, i will share my current starting 11 with you guys, so you can see what I'm working with.



Obinna is still a starter for me, he has scored 34 goals in about 26 matches, how can i not play him. Teams looking a bit more solid now, want to get a few more quality players before Division 3 though.

Divison 4, Match 1

My Opponent


This was a nice looking team, some really strong players in there, the chem just let it down slightly. There were some very dangerous playesr in this side and i hate playing against Martial. This was a very even game throughout the match but the two chances i had in the second half i managed to score, so 2-0. My opponent nicked a goal back later on, but i kept it tight at the back and saw out the game.




The Wheels:


I treated myself to a mega gold pack as they were available...


Not too bad, like Lemar and Dalbert, the rest aint great.

I also get to do a SBC because of a clean sheet. I pick one from the pro league SBCs this time as i had a lot of players from the team i done.


For a stanard gold pack, this was not bad at all.

Divison 4, Match 2

My Opponent


This BPL team looks pretty solid all over the field, especially with Vardy and Jesus up front. The game started and it was all me, i was comfortable in this game beyond belief, i just couldn't score. Second half come and i finally found a break through in the 60' min, as far as i was concerned thats was that. The 90' min was upon me and i had a freekick in my own half, i tried to pass it to my other CB and it all went wrong. Mane read the pass and from there on there was only out come, 1-1. This result was very frustrating, even more so that the points were pretty much in the bag. No win, no wheels, i hope i can win my next couple of games, at least I'll be safe in the league.



Until next time please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment