Saturday 12 August 2017

The fight continues, to stay up...

Division 3, Match 7

My Opponent


This guy has gone in hard on the SBCs and made himself a good looking side out out of it. His forwrd line was a problem and neymar was the main cause. We both had strong spells throughout the match, missing good chances along the way. But i turnt out to be 0-0 we both completely cancelled out eachother. This is a result I hardly ever see in a match on Fifa, there is usually at least one goal.


Divison 3, Match 8

My Opponent


This guy had a good all round team, Benzema is always a menace up front and I'm sure this match was not going to be any different. Within the first 30' min Benzema had already popped one goal in, and he didnt stop there. Second half started and Benzema had woken up again, making it 2-0 ealry on. As the half went on I started to take control back, scoring a lovely goal by Werner, 2-1. I pressed for the rest of the match but to no avail, it ended 2-1. Looking at the match stats my worst player was Viera, so he has got to go.




This loss means I need three points from two games, to stay in Div 3, I'm sure thats something I can pull off. This was a pretty boring blog to be honest, the next one should have a bit more for you lot, so keep reading.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment