Friday 11 August 2017

One mighty team & a bit of bad luck!!!

Division 3, Match 5

My Opponent


😲😲😲 thats all I can say about this, everything you could want from a starting 11, was in this team. We kicked off and i was not confident, really didn't fancy my chances. His tactics were clear from the start, pass to messi or ronaldo, which made life a bit easier for me. Half way through the first half, to my suprise I went 1-0 up after a counter attack from corner. Second half started and he was really putting it on me, but i stayed tight at the back. Towards the end of the second half my passing was on point and i was passing it round his team with ease, scoring my second in the process. So it was 2-0, game over and quite a easy win for me in the end.


That win gives me one SBC to complete, lets see what i can do...


Theo Walcott is useful but thats about as far as this pack goes.

Division 3, Match 6

My Opponent





Really good team here looked like it was going to be a good game and it was until the second half. It was 3-2 in the 55' min then this happend...I WAS NOT HAPPY, lost some potenital points, that i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment