Tuesday 15 August 2017

New look team/A suspicious match?#@!

As I promised you guys I was gana change my team up and see if I can make it into Division 2 with them. So here the team is...


A good looking team, possibly better than my original team, cant wait to use it.

Division 3, Match 3

My Opponent


Another great BPL team here, Aguero and Vardy are definatly gana cause me problems. My new team debut game kicked off and they felt good to play with, there was good pace in the team aswel so I was pretty much walking pasted my opposition. By the 30' min mark it was 2-0 to me and I was flying. Then out of nowhere his kante struck a thunderbolt of a shot, that hit the bar and went in, it was a really good goal. But I was not finished there in the first half, scoring one more before the break.

The second half started and so did the LAG!!!! He come back made it 3-3, it was the 90' min I went one on one with the keeper, his defender took me out, red card and a penalty. I was glad cause he didnt deserve to come back and had been lucky to even be in the match. Then the disconnect message come up, so i thought, he has rage quit, so I get the three points. That was not the case though I got the coins at the end of the game but the game didn't even count!!! I feel this is more than a coincidence and reckon he must have done something for this to happen. Anyone else had this happen???


As I didn't actually win, I can't give myself anything for it, so on to the next game.

Division 3, Match 3 (Again)

My Opponent


Another BPL team here, I'll be honest it does get a bit boring playing pretty much the same teams, most matches. This guy had a lot of pace at the back and was always gana be hard to break down. Early in the game he was all over me, but that was short lived and I soon started putting it on him. A goal from Welliton in the 35' min put me in a good place before half time. Second half was a stroll in the park, I had him on the back foot the whole half, but no more goals. This one stayed 1-0 and a nice three points for mein the league.


This win means I get two SBCs, one for the win and one for the clean sheet.

SBC 1


SBC 2


Nothing special here, just a few half decent players. I've now completed 15/18 Liga Nos SBCs, can't wait to gt my hands on that Jonas and 30k!!!

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment