Monday 21 August 2017

Perfect start to division 2

Division 2 already it's gone quick, this is where I feel I could start getting severely beat in some matches. I will share the team that line up for me most matches, it has not changed much since the beginning of division 3.

My Team


Division 2, Match 1

My Opponent


This was an interesting looking team, it had a nice mixture of leagues in it. The stand out players were obviously the two attacking Dutch players. Also a pretty solid defence which I was not looking forward to breaking down. The game kicked off and we was away, he took the game to me from the start, making it 1-0 very early on. After that it was a very frustrating first half for me missing a lot of chances.

Second half it all changed, I scored two goal's back to back in the 48' and 50' min. After that he had to go for it, until I put the final nail in the coffin scoring in the 86' min. That was that and I had won my first game in division 2.



SBC


This pack was not great but it did mean that I had one more SBC to do, before I completed the marqee match ups this week.

Division 2, Match 2

My Opponent


A very scary team here, especially the front three, Neymar, Ronaldo and Bale!!!😨😨😨. I knew with these three I was going to have my work cut out. First half started and early on it didn't look good, the first 35' min was me just getting battered. Then I passed the ball into his box (somehow) and he foolishly brought my player down, PENALTY!!! Rodriguez step up and made no mistake.

Second half I knew I was gana have to pull something out the bag and I did. 50' min come, my RM had flew past his LB, only to cross in a ball and for it to be converted by Welliton, 2-0. I couldn't believe how well I was playing, 60' min come and Welliton struck again, weaving his way through the defence. He managed to pull a goal back but it was too little too late, 3-1 it ended.


SBC


Danny rose at LB, alway nice to see, that was it really though. What I was excited about was the 84+ TOTW pack I received for completing the marquee match up SBCS. Here's what I got...


What a great card, I was not expecting this, 87 Gameiro, thank you EA.

What a great day in division 2, I'm gana savour this moment cause I'm not expecting too many more days like this.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment