Wednesday 2 August 2017

Championship Game Div 5!!!

Division 5, Match 8:

My Opponent


Well, well, well, what a nice BPL side i come up against, for what could potentially be my league winning match. The three attackers alone are enough to cause players many problems. But I was not going to let that get to me, i was ready, he was ready and the first half kicked off. After 2' mins i was 1-0 up, then the 7' min i was 2-0, 15' min it was 3-0 and the he disconnected. It was a bit of anti-climax, i was hoping for a bit of a battle, but it wasn't to be and the league was mine.



Just to make everything clear:

- I get a spin of the wheels for winning.
- I get to conplete a SBC for winning with a clean sheet.
- I get to complete another two SBCs for winning the league.

The Wheels:


So I treated myself to a jumbo premium gold pack...


I also got Garay as a duplicate, he sold for 6.5k, got some coins back after that awful pack.

SBC 1


Nothing too spectacular but its more players being added to the club.

SBC 2


Again nothing that great but it will do.

SBC 3


Had potential to be so good but it wasn't to be, I'll take him anyway.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment