Saturday 29 July 2017

Division 5 begins!!!

Before i get stuck into division 5 there are a few things that i feel needs to be changed for me to continue with this. There will be changes made to the wheel, a few rule changes and other little bits.

The wheel changes:

- I've got rid of the buy bronze player and buy silver player sections, they're just not needed any more.

- I've also got rid of buy an IF player and Tots player, and combined them in a buy any special card section.

- I've added buy a bronze pack and buy any pack section.

How the new wheel looks:


The Rules:

All rules have stayed in place, except I've added a couple more rules:

- If i win and keep a clean sheet i can do an SBC of my choice.

- If i lose and my keepers conceded three or more goals, he leaves the club.

If you want a recap of the rules go back to the first couple of blogs, its all there.

My rewards from Div. 6:

I'm owed two SBCs, from winning Div. 6, so I decided to do another Liga Nos SBC and a gold upgrade SBC.

First SBC:



Not too bad could have been better, but both platers are good to use.

Second SBC:


My BPL players are building up and soon might be able to field a full BPL team.

Division 5, Match 1:

My Opponent


This side with Mane and Coman on both wings, i felt i was bound to have my work cut out. But i wasn't to be, my opponent was very average and faild to challenge me whatsoever. It was 2-0 to me early on and my third goal in the 39' was the end of the match.


I won so i get a spin of the wheel and i also kept a clean sheet, which means under the new rules i get to complete a SBC.

The Wheels:


A gold, Calcio A midfeilder. I'm going to have to be a bit more tacical with my purchases as I've already spent half of my coins!!!


This is what i got, my team would not have benefitted from a player from the Calcio A, so i spent as little as possible.

The SBC:

Might aswel go for another Liga Nos as I'm slowly working my way through them.


That was it, not great at all.

Until next time, please share and comment, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment