Saturday 15 July 2017

Division 9 In 2 Hours Part 1

Well, well, well, i was expecting Div. 9 to bring slightly more of a challenge but how wrong i was. It seemed on saturday when i was playing these games, we had a lot of sore losers online. I am going to keep each match as brief as possible, as i've got five matches to go through.

Division 9, Match 1:

My opponent


This match was probably the hardest out of the five games i played. We started and my opponent caught me napping for the first 30' mins, and by this time he was 3-0 up. I couldn't believe my eyes how was this happening??? I got a goal back just before half time, 3-1. When the second half kicked off, so did i and by the 60'min it was 4-3 to me. Another goal in the 64' min was the nail in the coffin for him, so he disconnected, phew.


The Wheels:

Wheel 1


Wheel 2

Wheel 3

This is what i brought


Not an amazing player but better than my current right mid, Leko.

Division 9, Match 2:

My opponent


This match didnt last long at all, after 39' mins it was 3-0 to me and too much for my opponent, diconnet, see you later.


The Wheels

Wheel 1


The first SBC of the series, im glad, there is potential to get some serious players here.

The Rules:

1. I can choose any SBC of my choice, and use either players i've acquired or buy players to complete them.

2. What i get from the packs i can do what i want with, keep, sell or discard.

3. Players from these packs can be used but the no gold players till division 6 is still active.

The pack:


A few good players there but its gana b a while before i use them.

Division 9, Match 3:

My opponent


Still nothing for me to worried about. Lets cut to the chase, i went 3-0 up very quickly, he disconnected, easy.

The Wheels

Wheel 1


Wheel 2


Wheel 3


IF, Ligue 1 and a midfielder. A perfect link to my new right mid N'guette. So this is what i brought.


Thats part 1 of 2, check back tommorow to see the rest of Div. 9. Thank for reading, please leave feedback, comments or ideas, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment