Saturday 22 July 2017

Division 7 has arrived

My Team:

Before i got stuck into Div. 7 i thought i would share my team with you and let you know how im shaping up before most games.


Its looking a lot better almost a full silver team now and with Division 6 just around the corner, the gold players are in line waiting to step up.

Division 7, Match 1:

My Opponent


Wow, this team is probably what most teams are going to look like in this league. Vardy up front is always a worry with his blistering pace and looking at my defence he will out pace most of them for fun. Game started and after the first 30' mins in realised that this guy had barely been in my half. The football i was playing with these players was unbelievable and just before half time i got the goal i deserved.
Second half was pretty much all me aswel, i doubled me lead and relaxed, nearly until the end. Vardy found some space and there was only one outcome, 2-1. Thats how it ended, i'm well happy with that.


The Wheels:

Wheel 1


Wheel 2


Wheel 3


Silver, any other league and a defender. After having a look through a few leagues i found a player that fitted in perfectly.


Division 7, Match 2:

My Opponent


Now this game was very frustrating. Ok his team is pretty tasty but in terms of how good he was, well lets just say he was not. First half all over him, he hadn't even been close to my goal, and my pressure paid off, 1-0. I was still in control in the 75' min, but a stupid challenge in the box, ment it was a penalty for him and a red card for me!!! Minutes later i was on the back foot again and again Bacca hit the back of the net. It ended 2-1, with me feeling very annoyed with myself.



A loss means we say bye to another player. We are running out of players i wont miss meaning, soon im gana start losing my top boys!!!


Until next time, please leave feedback, comments or any ideas to improve this blog, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment