Thursday 20 July 2017

2 games, 1 point (sounds like a video i watched once)

Division 8, Match 7:

My Opponent


I'm all ready promoted from this division, but i still wanted to get a win so i can have a spin of the wheels. This guy was not messing about with his team, and this is probably one of the strongest i've come up against. I was all over him and was 1-0 up before half time. But Batshuayi's pace was to much for me in the end and he broke through twice in the last 15' mins to make it 2-1 to him.



Another loss in this division, and i'm starting to grow very concerend about Division 7. Im afraid it's time to say bye to another player.

The Wheel


A defender had to go. So i thought long and hard about this and Poole was the victim. The thing is, he is actually one of the better defenders i've got, but the wheel has spoken.


See you later, gone.

Division 8, Match 8:

My Opponent


Looking at it, its a full silver Pro league team. But i'm not naive and some of these silver players are absolutly deadly, with blistering pace to add!!! The game started and after 20'minuets i was 2-0 down. It looked bad, very bad, i was not about to lose two games on a row though. I fourght back to 2-2, game on. Then straight from kick off he went and scored, 3-2, i couldn't believe it. Time for my super sub Obinna. 90' +++ a lobbed through ball, found the path of Obinna who slotted it home, 3-3. I saved myself another loss and gained a point.


Until next time, please leave feedback, comments or any ideas to make this blog better, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment