Friday 14 July 2017

Promotion is Looming...

Match 3, Division 10:

With promotion within touching distance, i needed six points for the championship. I've got a day off work, so at the very least I'll be Div. 9 by the end of today.

My Opponent:




Again, a starter team, nothing that looked too scary, i felt another win was on the cards. So the match started and after 15 minutes i was 1-0 up, then just after the 20th minute its was 2-0. 3-0 quickly followed and moments after that, he disconnected, 3 points in the bag, thank you very much.


The Wheels:

Wheel 1


Wheel 2


Wheel 3



NO player again, that is not what we want to see from our three wheels.We need them to provide something for us, as promotion is fast approaing, just need a bit more quality all round.

Match 4, Division 10:

I was ready the first "big" match of my new teams short history. A win, would mean that the division was mine and 2k was gana be going into the transfer fund, nice.

My Opponent


One look at this team and i knew the division was mine. The kick-off whistle blew and i was in fine form, bombarding his goal shot after shot. The 25th minute hit and i scored, a nice chip from outside the box by lookman. The second followed shortly and soon after that in the 37th minute, he gave away a pen. He was not down for that so another rage quit, saw me sail through division 10 unscaved.


And.....


CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
Not gana lie, i expected nothing less.

The Wheels:

Wheel 1




Wheel 2


Wheel 3


Again no player!!! I really need to start building up my squad, but at this rate it going to be a bronze team all the way. I need decent players rapidly, maybe next time i will get treated. Check out the next blog in two days time to find out how i get on in Division 9.

Please leave a comment, feedback or any ideas in general that would make this blog better, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment