Sunday 9 July 2017

Fifa 17: Started From The Bottom

Fifa 17: Started From The Bottom
I've been play fifa 17 relentlessly since september and ive now got to the stage where im just waiting for fifa 18. So in the mean time ive decided to start a little series Where i will start with a BPL bronze team and work my way up through the online divisions. There will be a reward for me after every game i win, this will be determind by a spin of a wheel.

I've sold everything im my club and been left with a handsome 283k, this coinage is only to help me complete what the wheel has decided, nothing else. Also im not made of money so im not about to spend £££'s on fifa points.

The Rules:

1. A win will earn me one spin of the wheels, there are 3 wheels:

Wheel 1 = Type of card
Wheel 2 = Type of league
Wheel 3 = Position, with a chance of ending up with nothing

2. If I lose, i spin the position wheel. Which ever position i land on i will lose a player from that position, who played in that match.

3. If i lose a player they can never be purchased again.

4. Relegation, means i lose my starting 11, harsh i know.

This is the bronze team, with subs and reserves, i will start with below:




I am going to try and get this started between the 10/07/17 - 12/07/17. Going to aim for at least two matches a day but i could easily be a lot more than that. 
So hopefully in a couple of days i will be back with more content.

Suggestion and comments are encouraged.

1 comment: