Monday 24 July 2017

Championship Time

Division 7, Match 6:

My Opponent


Now surely this was going to be my biggest test yet. Looking at this team, i ain't gana lie, i was shitting myself, but i was not going down without a fight.  The kick off was upon us and to battle i went, and to honest it looked like i was winning it. I went one up in the 40' min but he replyed with a goal feom kick off, i hate that! Second half still all me and eventually with 10'mins remaining i made it 2-1, easy, not.


The Wheels:

Wheel 1


Wheel 2


Wheel 3


No player this time, onto what could potenially be the last game in division 7.

Division 7, Match 7:

My Opponent


A fairly good team, i knew that Doumbia up front was going to be a handful, but nothing i can't handle. Well all i can say about this game is that it felt like i was back in division 10. Completely dominated my opposition, he got into my box once and i conceded a penalty. Other than that Obinna scored four and Chalobah scored one, 5-1 and the league title was mine.



I had to up load this goal of Obinna's just to show what this guys capable of.

The Wheel:

Wheel 1


Wheel 2


Wheel 3



No player again, thanks for nothing!!!

Me winning the league means i get to complete two SBCs. The first SBC i picked was the konoplyanka futties SBC and the second was another Liga Nos SBC. So now i've done 3/18 SBCs for Liga Nos, not bad.


Not too bad i suppose.

Until next time, please leave comments, feedback and any ideas, nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment